Sunday, April 27, 2008

Entrepreneur Blog: My dad, a Florist (owner)


My dad is the owner of the Powell Flower Shop in chinatown. His job is to make floral arrangements for funerals, weddings, and all sorts of holidays. He works day and night, during weeks with many orders, and has no time for a lot of things because of this. He earns his living through a lot of hard work, but he gets it done.

After thinking about what my dad does as his job, I feel that he's a hard worker and I should learn this important quality from him. The money he makes is hard earned and helps the community, so it's for a good cause too. I predict that my dad knows what he's doing and his business will work out.

Sorry Mr. Olson, but my dad's business is only about 7 months since it opened and he does not have a site yet, hopefully you can understand since I don't have a link.

1 comment:

Mr. Olson said...

Simon -- why don't you create a site for him?!